Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax dispute question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax dispute question

I got an Equifax online dispute returned and it came back as deleted(June 2). I just received it today. I checked my credit report and the disputed item was still on there (last reported June 1). I called equifax and tired to figure out what was going on and if i was just jumping the gun, possibly it takes a few days to catch up. Only to be sent to a calling center in West India and i couldn't understand what the woman was saying. So I am here for the knowledge of the forum and your dealings with Equafax. I had the same item disputed and deleted from my other two reports almost instantly.

Thanks...

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax dispute question

Also my Equifax score went up 35 points June 6

Message 2 of 3
DollyLama
Established Contributor

Re: Equifax dispute question

That big of a jump, something major, derog came off. I disputed a zero balance medical bill couple of months back where the collection agency was no longer in business, old account. Once I got my online results saying item will has been deleted, I saw my score bump here on myfico a few days later. ( I did not pull a report the very day I received the results). Just my experience. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.