cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax now wont let any credit monitoring to update.

tag
rprisco
Regular Contributor

Equifax now wont let any credit monitoring to update.

I have experian with monthly updates, credit karma and had eq monitoring until 2 days ago. So frustrated that I can't update my reports.
Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax now wont let any credit monitoring to update.

@rprisco wrote:
I have experian with monthly updates, credit karma and had eq monitoring until 2 days ago. So frustrated that I can't update my reports.

They have a lot going on right now so give it some time and then try again.

Message 2 of 5
rprisco
Regular Contributor

Dig it, they have allot going on. But I also have money tied up in credit monitoring and I don't see equifax saying oh yeah there are other paying services available and that people pay good money and we are causing them a loss and we're sorry. Nope notta, frankly, they gave me no break and none is due them. They are one of the largest companies in the world, they need no breaks given by consumers, they need to give us a break and stop making it near impossible to monitor my reports.
Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 3 of 5
rprisco
Regular Contributor

PS, I just cancelled their so called monitoring, I could never update my score, I would report it and we be told 7 to 10 days, well that was back in july, this is September and the @$!# is still going on.
Message 4 of 5
tjmolly
Regular Contributor

Equifax is a pathetic excuse for a credit montiroing company.  Their overseas customer service stinks as does their consumer onlne access platform.  I've alreday made a ton shorting the stock since the breach. I hope they file bankruptcy quite frankly. Sorry you subsribed to their sorry credit monitoring.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.