Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax will no longer generate report

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Equifax will no longer generate report

I am so confused, I am no longer able to pull a report from EQ . Even tried a 1 B here and it says we are sorry EQ was unable to generate a report What's going on , this is scary . Also will not update on CK or CCT is unable to generate any reports. Any body know what's wrong and will I ever have a score from EQ again
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax will no longer generate report

Sounds like your report is frozen.  That, or a major piece of your personal information such as your name, social, etc. got screwed up and isn't matching when a report pull is being attempted.

Message 2 of 7
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Shouldn't I be able to pull my own reports even if frozen? I have a freeze on all 3
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn't think so, but I've never frozen my reports.  You aren't pulling your own reports though, you are using a service (CK, CCT, etc) to pull your reports, so if they are frozen I don't see how they would get pulled.

Message 4 of 7
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Also MF want d me to call in and verify identity for a TU REPORT but for Equifax said we regret we can't provide as EQ was unable to provide us with a credit report
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

People may be able to help you a bit better if they understand the sequence of recent events, with rough (best guess) dates.  I.e....

When did you freeze your EQ report?

When did you sign up for Credit Karma?

Describe your last several attempts to access your EQ report.  Indicate the tool you tried to use (CK, CCT, MF, etc.) the date you attempted to pull the EQ report, and whether or not you were successful.  Be sure you include the recent dates (where you were not successful) as well as going back to the times you were successful.

This kind of timeline will likely help the folks here hazard a guess as to what is going on.  Having this timeline will also help if you have to call Equifax to talk to them.  The big idea is to suss out what the relationship (in time) is between the freeze and not being able to view your report.

PS.  Have you tried pulling your report at annualCreditReport.com?  If so, when?

Message 6 of 7
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

I froze all reports on 9/12 and have been active with CK for years, as well as CCT monthly trials and MF religiously until a few months ago when I closed my home, have a current active 3B subscription. The last EQ report I have is from 9/11 CK, has updated TU twice since then. Tried trial with CCT right after my other expired and just take me back tibconsumer info screen, I have tried this everyday since 9/23. Also tri d to pull a 1 B via MF yesterday and given the above message of Equifax does not generate a report for you . TU is still updating every week in CK with last one 10/1 , I have read where others were able to still check their own reports with a freeze in place
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.