Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated date of removal

tag
sleauxmeaux
Valued Member

Estimated date of removal

Which credit report will give me the the "estimated date of removal"? I remember seeing it on one of the free annual credit reports but that's been a few months ago and no longer have access to them!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Estimated date of removal

Message 2 of 9
sleauxmeaux
Valued Member

So if I go to experian.com I should be able to pull a report and get those dates? I tried that but the report doesn't show that for me Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 9
sleauxmeaux
Valued Member

Also, my Equifax report doesn't show DOFD...it did on the "credit file" I received from annualcreditreport though. I wish I still had access to those reports!
Message 4 of 9
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Either through annualcreditreport.com or the CRAs directly.

If there is no DoFD on EQ, was the account charged off or a collections?

Message 5 of 9
sleauxmeaux
Valued Member

Well, my report online from Equifax does not show th DOFD. It's a 3 in 1 report with 3 scores. Experian.com report is just experian with a score but it doesn't list the estimated removal.

So, if I've already received my annualcreditreport.com a few months ago from each bureau, can I get another so I have access to those dates?
Message 6 of 9
guiness56
Epic Contributor

3 in one reports will not show them.  They have to be individual reports from the individual CRA.

You would have to buy them through annualcreditreport.com.

You can also contact the CRAs and ask them what the removal date is.

Message 7 of 9
sleauxmeaux
Valued Member

Ok! Not sure why the report I bought from experian doesn't show it though. I guess I will give transunion a shot. Just buy the individual report right?
Message 8 of 9
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Yes, it should be on there or if you were to dispute an account it should pop up.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.