Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Drop Date

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian Drop Date

When Experian says "This account is scheduled to continue on record until Mar 2009" does this mean this will drop the beginning or end of the month?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Drop Date

Whenever they feel like really. I'd give it until April before you start pulling reports...
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My experience is that they update either the first or second weekend of each month.  So, those TL's that say "continue on record until Feb 09" will probably fall off this weekend.   If you pull your EX report from EX next Monday 2/9, it will likely be gone.

So I would say no later than the 2nd weekend of each month.

Message 3 of 7
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

+/- 180 days from the drop date. I would dispute it now. They will probably delete.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a CO that was originally scheduled to drop during the month of January 2009 but on the 1st of February 2009 it was still there and when looked at it on EX's website the scheduled drop off date changed right before my eyes to February 2009.

I contemplated what I was going to do for several days then I decided to call EX and when I did the CSR promptly apologized and told me that the account was scheduled to be deleted today so he put a request in to have it removed.

Message 5 of 7
cobra19
Valued Contributor

+/- 180 days from the drop date. I would dispute it now. They will probably delete

Spot on.

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I disputed it last month but it can back verified Smiley Sad  This is my last collection so I am very anxious to have a clean report.

Status details:

This account is scheduled to continue on record until Mar 2009.
This item was verified and updated on Jan 2009.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.