Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 403
Registered: ‎10-10-2012
0

Re: Experian FICO


pizzadude wrote:
Wow !!! Congrats, that's fantastic !! Does your EX report show older tradelines or other info that isn't on the other two?

My EX score is also considerably higher than my other scores.  Notably, my EX report does include a lot of older TLs (some +7 years old) that are not included on my EQ or TU.  

New Visitor
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎07-20-2013
0

Re: Experian FICO

ok so what is the point of having your fico score? if "most lenders use Fico 04" what is it I see on myFico?what kind of model- how do we know what model a lender pulls can that be asked of teh lender ahead of time? the difference between 629 and 585 is huge! am I just deceiving myself by belonging to this- if it's about monitoring my credit report for accurate information then I could just do that at Equifax's website for less...

<script type="text/javascript">// var vglnk = { api_url: '//api.viglink.com/api', key: 'a187ca0f52aa99eb8b5c172d5d93c05b' }; // </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js"></script>
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 403
Registered: ‎10-10-2012
0

Re: Experian FICO


dulce wrote:

ok so what is the point of having your fico score? if "most lenders use Fico 04" what is it I see on myFico?what kind of model- how do we know what model a lender pulls can that be asked of teh lender ahead of time? the difference between 629 and 585 is huge! am I just deceiving myself by belonging to this- if it's about monitoring my credit report for accurate information then I could just do that at Equifax's website for less...

<script type="text/javascript">// var vglnk = { api_url: '//api.viglink.com/api', key: 'a187ca0f52aa99eb8b5c172d5d93c05b' }; // </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js"></script>

Overall, I have found a lot of useful information in these forums which have enabled me to slowly rebuild my credit scores to an acceptable level.  The forums have been an invaluable supplement..  In regards to my FICO scores, I have learned to simply use the information as a baseline.  As I employ different things learned in the forums, it is satisfying to watch the upward trajectory of my scores.  

 

Indubitably, I agree.  It would be nice to see a post which details which variation of FICO or other scoring models that the bigger enders/creditors use.  

New Member
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎12-02-2012
0

Re: Experian FICO

I have the same problem. My experience fico was 676, when pulled by a lender using corelogic it was 629. Equifax & Transition matched exactly. It is odd.

Moderator
Posts: 13,871
Registered: ‎04-15-2011
0

Re: Experian FICO

It depends on what version they pull.  I know Amex pulled the same EX as I have here.  Some of the others do too.



Starting Score: 504




July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
New Member
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎12-02-2012
0

Re: Experian FICO

Thanks for the reply, I thought something was not right, your anwer helped.

New Visitor
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎03-30-2014
0

Re: Experian FICO

Is Experian and My fico working together again. Can I buy my experian fico score thru my fico?

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,794
Registered: ‎07-01-2010
0

Re: Experian FICO


smartcreadit wrote:

Is Experian and My fico working together again. Can I buy my experian fico score thru my fico?


http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/EX-08-questions/td-p/2785967

 

New Visitor
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎03-30-2014
0

Re: Experian FICO

My question is can you now buy and access your experian score on my fico website. In 2009 experian ended there contract with my Fico

 

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 27,022
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Experian FICO


smartcreadit wrote:

My question is can you now buy and access your experian score on my fico website. In 2009 experian ended there contract with my Fico

 


Yes you can as of about July/August 2013 new contract in effect 

+ Chase ink =




Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.