Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Fako

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian Fako

Hi Everyone,

I paid off a few of my cards and i checked my FAKO experian (711) once TU and EQ report they should be pretty close right?  everything reporting on experian will b the same on the others once they update.

However the 711 that i see, is not accurate huh? 

TY

KO

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Experian Fako

Right, the 711 is not a FICO score.

It's handy (and rare) that your reports are identical, but I still wouldn't expect a correlation between the FAKO EX and the FICO EQ and TU. Back in the day, my FICO EX and TU used to match pretty well, but the FAKO's were humorously all over the map.

And this is not to mention that there are a bunch of different FAKO's, all on different score ranges, including up to 950. Except for a very few folks, you just can't add 20 or subtract 10 to guesstimate a FICO.

Oh, and my TU and EQ reports are almost identical, but I have a 25-30 point difference between FICO EQ and FICO TU. * rolls eyes *
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.