Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Fico

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian Fico

Hello everyone,

Okay, I know that Experian Score is a fake score.  However yesterday I pulled my report and it showed 563 with a unpaid collection, I faxed Experian over proof of a paid collection and proof that it was to be deleted.  Today it is indeed deleted from my report and my score is now 667 with Experian.  How much different from the new score to the REAL score do you all think it might be?  Gosh I hate guessing....

One more question, If I have 2 small bills that are showing paid but are still on my report, are those affecting my score as well?  If I get those removed, will my score increase?

Thanks alot everyone, I love this board !!!!

K

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Fico

There is no "conversion" between FAKOs and FICOs because they are completely different scoring algorithms.

Most of the time your FICO is within 200 points of your FAKO.

Message 2 of 4
cobaltnv
Established Contributor

The best way to have any idea where your Experian Fico may be is to look at your EQ and TU Fico's. This is particularly true if the reports look the same (or very similar). Even better if you have a reference point from back when you could compare your Ex with your Eq and Tu scores. For example my Ex had been my mid score most of the time (TU lowest and EQ highest).
TU 810: EQ 813: EX 814 (9/16/09--Loan officer pull)

Helpful Threads
Frequently Requested Threads
Understanding your Fico Score
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh Okay-Got it ~

Thank you !

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.