Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Plus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian Plus

I finally got two incorrect liens removed from my experian credit (belonged to my father) on 8/4/14 but my Plus score has not budged in the slightest. Checked on 8/6 and 8/11. It's still the same as it was when the liens were still on there. There's no other negative info that should have kept it down.

Isn't this unusual? I thought scores were immediately created based on new/current information. Am I wrong?

I was going to check my experian "fico" also but was waiting to buy it until later this month when one of my credit cards will be registered as paid off. That won't make much difference though - it's only at 22% of Credit limit anyway.

Would appreciate any advice! Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
IamB2
Established Contributor

Re: Experian Plus

@Anonymous wrote:

I finally got two incorrect liens removed from my experian credit (belonged to my father) on 8/4/14 but my Plus score has not budged in the slightest. Checked on 8/6 and 8/11. It's still the same as it was when the liens were still on there. There's no other negative info that should have kept it down.

Isn't this unusual? I thought scores were immediately created based on new/current information. Am I wrong?

I was going to check my experian "fico" also but was waiting to buy it until later this month when one of my credit cards will be registered as paid off. That won't make much difference though - it's only at 22% of Credit limit anyway.

Would appreciate any advice! Thanks.

How did you confirm that the two liens were removed? When you pull your Plus score, do you get the report with it too? If so, are they showing on there.

Additionally, one of the reasons why it may have not moved much, it could be due to them maybe being really old. But I do find it really weird as to why it didn't move at all if in fact they are already removed from your report.

I would be interested to know if you purchase the FICO score from here if it moved any at all.

FICO® EQ 717 (3/5/15); TU08 732 (3/5/15); EX: 723 (3/5/15) - Last app 3/15/15; Inquiries: A TON!

CITI ThankYou Preferred - CL: $2,000

Starting Scores: 590s on 12/2013. Hover over card image to view details! *After Amex approvals - [I was supposed to be] Gardening!*
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.