Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian has no score for me suddenly

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian has no score for me suddenly

I have an Experian account and last week I had a score listed.
I disputed 2 items- one which was deleted and the other is still pending.
Today I looked up my account and my credit score is not available. I spoke to 3 different people that Experian who could not tell me why I have no score other than that I have no positive accounts reporting right now. That doesn't make sense to me. I do still have accounts reporting and I'm in the process of a credit rebuild. They are negative accounts but they are still reporting as of last month. After Christmas I plan on getting a secure card to help raise my Score. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I don't know what to do- why would I have a score last week And not this week?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Experian has no score for me suddenly

@Anonymous wrote:
I have an Experian account and last week I had a score listed.
I disputed 2 items- one which was deleted and the other is still pending.
Today I looked up my account and my credit score is not available. I spoke to 3 different people that Experian who could not tell me why I have no score other than that I have no positive accounts reporting right now. That doesn't make sense to me. I do still have accounts reporting and I'm in the process of a credit rebuild. They are negative accounts but they are still reporting as of last month. After Christmas I plan on getting a secure card to help raise my Score. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I don't know what to do- why would I have a score last week And not this week?

Disputes can discount tradelines from scoring.

You have to have an account open for at least six months, that has been active within the last six months to generate a score at all.  If the dispute discounted the tradeline which was generating a score for you, then it's entirely possible FICO can't be generated on file until the disputes are cleared.

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.