Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian is getting more and more crazy

tag
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

Experian is getting more and more crazy

i reviewed my EX cr and there is a notation by EX that says: you may be perceived as a high risk because your addresses pertains to a business.

has anyone ever seen this before? i have no idea what my fico score is. i purchased the vantage score for laughs and of course it was low. but people say the vantage score isnt used anyway right? 

Experian was finally successful. consumers are in the dark and have to put up with this nonsense.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
enerey
Regular Contributor

Re: Experian is getting more and more crazy

Experian sucks!!! I had  a 30 day late on a closed mortgage account that EQ and TU removed but EX came back as "verified". I know they didn't verify anything.Smiley Mad I am leaving them for last on my credit repair.  They won't even remove incorrect addresses. With TU and EQ i was able to correct them online.
Message 2 of 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Experian is getting more and more crazy

CreditDrama85 wrote:

i reviewed my EX cr and there is a notation by EX that says: you may be perceived as a high risk because your addresses pertains to a business.

has anyone ever seen this before? i have no idea what my fico score is. i purchased the vantage score for laughs and of course it was low. but people say the vantage score isnt used anyway right? 

Experian was finally successful. consumers are in the dark and have to put up with this nonsense.

Did they have this address listed correctly? Has your home address ever doubled as a business address?

I pay a lot more attention to the comments on the FICO's, of course, but you do want to make sure that they don't have a bogus addy listed for you.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.