Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian won't move at all!!!!

tag
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

Experian won't move at all!!!!

I'm really perplexed with experian, my reports are exactly the same for both experian and equifax. Transunion don't have my old judgement on it which why it's the highest of the 3. The judgement is paid and should fall off in Jan 2017 on both exp and eq. It's really weird with all 3 cb, because I have eq which changes at a drop of a hat, everything effects my score(quite annoying), trans which changes when I expect it too and and acts normal to most changes, and then there is exp which don't move but a couple points in either direction. I can get a huge cli and it won't move, new account won't move, paid down a big util won't move. So I'm thinking Im stuck with that score until that judgement fall off because ive reach the maximum score of the bucket that I'm in. Been at 666 for like 4 months, with ton of cr changes until like few week ago, when I got the one point for a cli on my amazon account from 1400 to 6k. Any ideas or suggestions on what's going on?

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Aahz
Established Contributor

Re: Experian won't move at all!!!!

I think you answered your own question - you're at the top of whatever scorecard (bucket) you're currently on due to the judgement.  As soon as it drops you should see a 50-100 point jump.

Message 2 of 3
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

Re: Experian won't move at all!!!!

@Aahz wrote:

I think you answered your own question - you're at the top of whatever scorecard (bucket) you're currently on due to the judgement.  As soon as it drops you should see a 50-100 point jump.

Thanks for the response, I was thinking it might be, sometimes you need alittle assurance in your ideas. Lol

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.