Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explain to me Citi Free Fico Credit Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Explain to me Citi Free Fico Credit Score

From what I understand it's a a Equifax Bankcard enhanced. Now the range is out of 900 and Classic Fico is out of 850.

Is there some kind of conversion chart from Bankcard enhanced to Classic? Right now I have a 733 on 6/23 and can't figure out what that means.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jamie123
Valued Contributor

Re: Explain to me Citi Free Fico Credit Score

@Anonymous wrote:

From what I understand it's a a Equifax Bankcard enhanced. Now the range is out of 900 and Classic Fico is out of 850.

Is there some kind of conversion chart from Bankcard enhanced to Classic? Right now I have a 733 on 6/23 and can't figure out what that means.

There isn't a conversion chart because different models use a different algorithm to calculate the score. Each model weighs the same information differently applying emphasis to whatever financial sector they are determining risk for.

There are many, many different models available for lenders to use. Here is a chart of my scores showing the difference in scores whether I have 1 card reporting a small balance or all cards reporting $0.

Look here:

Starting Score: EQ 653 6/21/12
Current Score: EQ 817 3/10/20 - EX 820 3/13/20 - TU 825 3/03/20
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Explain to me Citi Free Fico Credit Score

That was really helpful.

Thanks.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.