Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAKO only went up one point

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FAKO only went up one point

I got 1 of 2 collections deleted by eq this week.  Ck updated yesterday and my eq score only moved one point.  The collection is indeed not there anymore.  I hope when I check my ficos monday that my eq goes from 629 to something higher than 630.  My uti went from 1% (one card showing balance) to 8% (3 cards showing balance).  So maybe that will level it out some, unfortunately.

Ck Eq fako is 645 btw.  Tu fico08 is 753 and ck tu is 627 for whatever reason.  Don't really care since its vantage.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: FAKO only went up one point

Glad you recognize that Vantage and FICO are so totally different. The difference between my Vantage EQ and FICO is 83 points Smiley Surprised

I am in the low 700s (708) right now for FICO 8 EQ due to temporary heavy utilitization across the board (31%) and at 625 for Vantage score from CK. So don't even look at the Vantage score if you are working on your baddies. 

Once you get rid of the final collection you should see a bump in your FICO score. Who knows what vantage may or may not do.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FAKO only went up one point

I just sent this last ca a dv letter.  Hope to get this last collection deleted soon.  I'm keeping cct for now, giving it a last chance.  I supposedly get my 3b pull on the 1st, but I doubt it'll get deleted by then and I assume it'll happen before dec 1st which means hopefully I can see what my score does next month and then in dec after eq is totally clean.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.