Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Credit complete

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO Credit complete

i would like to  enroll for FICO Credit Complete . If i go for year to year automatic renewal , it costs less. Can i pull out report any time i want.why is it so cheap ( in $40s/year) for all 3 credit reports and scores, where as other agencies/credit banks charge way more than MyFico. Is there something that i dont know?Suggest me a product from MyFico so that i can see all 3 scores and reports whenever i want
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO Credit complete

darkblue, FICO Credit Complete is a one time deal for that price. You do get all 3, but only one time per year(if you go for the annual charge thing).

"Suggest me a product from MyFico so that i can see all 3 scores and reports whenever i want"

No such animal exists. Each time you want a report AND a score you have to pay for it. That is for true FICO scores.

There's others out there that WILL let you pull your cr anytime you want, and they DO give you a "credit score" but it's not a true FICO score. It's a FAKO score(pronounced FAKE-o). It's a score that NO ONE uses in determining one's credit worthiness. I don't even know why it exists. It serves no purpose, that I can tell.

Hope that helps, and welcome to the board. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm new here. I've been perusing the boards for some time now and like many others i've read about i'm not quite sure about a few of the packages. Understanding the nature of message boards and how repetitive questions can be a pain, if these answers exist elsewhere please do shoot me the link.

basically i'd like to know:

with credit complete (or any other package), there is mention of a credit snapshot. I'm aware that I can access my "purchased package" for 30days due to the info being considered perishable beyond this time. However, during that 30days is the information updated at any time? for example. If I have a dispute in review and i purchase the package on 2/25/08... and the dispute goes through on 3/5/08... will that show on my report when I login on 3/6 or even 3/10/08 thru to the expiration date of say 3/25/05?? Or is the report evergreen and basically whatever your status is upon purchase, thats what you will see for 30days??

Also I understand that there is no way possible to see your FICO beyond the 30Day lockout time (which sucks Smiley Indifferent I read the post about it costing every time a consumer accesses his or her own CR info...) so knowing this... say i purchase Suzy whats her faces kit. and my conditions change within the month, will her advice change in accordance to that or is it also a one time "snapshot" deal?

again i realize most of the services that i'd really like to have access to in reference to my credit i'll probably never have. and maybe the system is just not that dynamic because scores are only updated monthly etc... but if there is any way to achieve my goal of closely monitoring my info via true FICO scores please let me know. I'm trying to purchase a house and as I make these adjustments it would be nice not to have to wait months to see the effect or not to have to pay $35 every month to keep my eye on things Smiley Happy

i kno long post but last but not least. I do have a wamu account which provides "FICO® Score provided by TransUnion"... i've read about the FAKOs. 1 - If it is a FAKO is the company required to say so? and if it says FICO with the registered mark then is it deemed the real thing?

thanks a million in advance for your time,
- yak
Message 3 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi,

I'm new here. I've been perusing the boards for some time now and like many others i've read about i'm not quite sure about a few of the packages. Understanding the nature of message boards and how repetitive questions can be a pain, if these answers exist elsewhere please do shoot me the link.

basically i'd like to know:

with credit complete (or any other package), there is mention of a credit snapshot. I'm aware that I can access my "purchased package" for 30days due to the info being considered perishable beyond this time. However, during that 30days is the information updated at any time? for example. If I have a dispute in review and i purchase the package on 2/25/08... and the dispute goes through on 3/5/08... will that show on my report when I login on 3/6 or even 3/10/08 thru to the expiration date of say 3/25/05?? Or is the report evergreen and basically whatever your status is upon purchase, thats what you will see for 30days??
No, it's a one-time snapshot. No automatic updating.
Also I understand that there is no way possible to see your FICO beyond the 30Day lockout time (which sucks Smiley Indifferent I read the post about it costing every time a consumer accesses his or her own CR info...) so knowing this... say i purchase Suzy whats her faces kit. and my conditions change within the month, will her advice change in accordance to that or is it also a one time "snapshot" deal?
Same as above, I'm afraid. Although at least the Suze reports hang around for a while. (A year, I think?) But it's that same report that you pulled back in the day. Although another advantage of Suze: you don't have to pull all three at the same time, which is one way of staggering out your score monitoring, albeit one CRA score at a time.
again i realize most of the services that i'd really like to have access to in reference to my credit i'll probably never have. and maybe the system is just not that dynamic because scores are only updated monthly etc... but if there is any way to achieve my goal of closely monitoring my info via true FICO scores please let me know. I'm trying to purchase a house and as I make these adjustments it would be nice not to have to wait months to see the effect or not to have to pay $35 every month to keep my eye on things Smiley Happy
Actually, scores do not exist until someone requests them. They are the result of whatever is on your credit reports at the moment of the score pull, being crunched through the FICO scoring formulas. Alas, the credit bureaus (CRA's) charge a bundle whenever a FICO score is generated, so there's no such thing as an affordable, frequent-pull FICO score monitoring service. The closest equivalent is the FICO EQ Scorewatch, which checks your reports daily for potentially harmful changes which might indicate ID theft, and which incidentally might drop your scores, and checks once weekly for general score changes. In my experience, Scorewatch does great for a good stretch of time, and then it seems to go walkabout for a while, and then it gets back to work. Maddening.

What most of us do, if we need to keep a close eye on stuff, is sign up for a credit monitoring service like TrueCredit that allows daily pulls of your credit reports, and combine the knowledge that we've gotten here with changes that we see on the reports to make an educated guess as to when would be smartest to buy our scores. Ignore any scores and advice that they so generously provide --you just want to read the reports. And be sure to Google FICO coupon or FICO discount code to get 15% or more off. Smiley Wink
i know long post but last but not least. I do have a wamu account which provides "FICO® Score provided by TransUnion"... i've read about the FAKOs. 1 - If it is a FAKO is the company required to say so? and if it says FICO with the registered mark then is it deemed the real thing?
The scores provided by WaMu are "real-but" FICO scores. They result from a tweaked version of the FICO scoring formula that is enhanced for credit card companies. So it puts greater weight on factors that are believed to predict your behavior as a credit card holder. So they might be higher or lower than the standard FICO's that you get here. Around here you will see them called PFICO's, probably because they first appeared on Providian accounts, before WaMu bought Providian. In addition, they are your previous month's scores, not updated with the most current reports.
thanks a million in advance for your time,
- yak

Thank you for joining us! And I hope you survived these answers. Getting up to speed on credit scoring and FICO products is like the proverbial drinking from a wide-open fire hydrant. Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Use Google to search for a discount code to get 25% off....I just got my EQ score and report for $12.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

IF you have Score Watch they are 10.95

arbaker425 wrote:
Use Google to search for a discount code to get 25% off....I just got my EQ score and report for $12.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Can you get the 25% off the $10.95 price?
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope-

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Can you get the 25% off the $10.95 price?

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.