Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Equifax sensitivity vs other bureaus

tag
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

FICO Equifax sensitivity vs other bureaus

Does it seem EQ is more sensitive to new accounts than the other two? Im down nine pts (grrrrr) from an account opened in July, though Im highly thankful to the folks on here and this educational site. I know MUCH more about scoring and effects than I did four months ago. My TU and EX FICO scores dont seem to be as sensitive. Luckily the card is the last to report. I was going to app for a citi and amex in December, but I'll wait. Dont really need them right now. I will just let my current cards grow. Smiley Happy

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FICO Equifax sensitivity vs other bureaus

IME that was true too. I've lost an average of 20-25 per new TL when util or impact to the mix wasn't influenced. The ding was mostly under 20 on the other two.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.