Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO SCORE QUESTION!!!!!!

tag
celeste45
Valued Member

FICO SCORE QUESTION!!!!!!

my experian FICO score is 739. i recently signup for a experian 3in1 and my score is 500! is this a FAKO score and why such a big difference in scores! the 3in1 report report collection acts on experian and the FICO experian report have no collection accts( which I don't have on this report). tu and equifx ( i am in the process of cleaning up collection accts) any advice is appreciated......
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FICO SCORE QUESTION!!!!!!

@celeste45 wrote:
my experian FICO score is 739. i recently signup for a experian 3in1 and my score is 500! is this a FAKO score and why such a big difference in scores! the 3in1 report report collection acts on experian and the FICO experian report have no collection accts( which I don't have on this report). tu and equifx ( i am in the process of cleaning up collection accts) any advice is appreciated......

Yes, this is a FAKO score and thus, the score can be ignored. However, I would dig deep into that report to ensure that someone else's garbage has not merged onto your report.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
cobra19
Valued Contributor

Re: FICO SCORE QUESTION!!!!!!

Must have been quite a shock to go from a 739 to a 500.

The only score that matters is from MyFico.com. 3 in 1 is ok for monitoring your various accounts, but the scores from them are not worth the paper you print them on.
New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.