HOPE2B

FICO SCORE THRU SCOREWATCH

I just signed up!  Thanks for the threads that had a discount code:smileyhappy: My EQ score 647, and thru TC it is 569.  I did not realize that it would be that big of a difference. 

Good to know that my true score is much higher.  When scorewatch sends you an alert on your score do you have to pay the total amount again??
Senior Contributor
smallfry

Re: FICO SCORE THRU SCOREWATCH

HOPE2B wrote:
I just signed up! Thanks for the threads that had a discount code:smileyhappy: My EQ score 647, and thru TC it is 569. I did not realize that it would be that big of a difference.
Good to know that my true score is much higher. When scorewatch sends you an alert on your score do you have to pay the total amount again??

No.
New Contributor
prudentone

Re: FICO SCORE THRU SCOREWATCH

Hello:

No, once you've paid your monthly/yearly fee, all alerts you receive within that time are included.  So you can get a million and it's the one flat rate.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}