Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO SCORE VERSIONS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO SCORE VERSIONS

On the left, are these MY fico scores or are they common scores need to be approved for the things they have listed? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FICO SCORE VERSIONS

Those are the dominant pulls for the FICO Business unit is my understanding; namely, this is what they see lenders pulling for the account type in question.

They are the same scores the lenders would see for those different versions; it may not match identically but it's better than anything else we have available as consumers currently.

        
Message 2 of 6
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Those are your scores.  There's a sticky in this subforum with some more information on the different scores.  myFICO can't tell you what score you'd need to be approved -- that's determine by the individual creditors and it's never just a matter of the score itself.

Message 3 of 6
Kelsey_H
Former myFICO Employee

@Anonymous wrote:

On the left, are these MY fico scores or are they common scores need to be approved for the things they have listed? 

In short, yes those are your scores. FICO® Score 3B products offered at myFICO include the 19 FICO Score versions most widely used by lenders -- including prior base FICO® Score versions as well as industry-specific auto and bankcard versions. We provide these scores so that you have a better understanding of your credit picture and so that you can be better prepared for your next loan. You can learn more about FICO Score versions here: http://www.myfico.com/CreditEducation/FICO-Score-Versions.aspx.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is it that when I get an alert and my score goes up or down, the only one affected is the FICO 8 and the others never move? Are those only updated monthly (those being the mortgage and auto etc.)?

Message 5 of 6
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Why is it that when I get an alert and my score goes up or down, the only one affected is the FICO 8 and the others never move? Are those only updated monthly (those being the mortgage and auto etc.)?

They're only updated when you pull a new report.

        
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.