cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Score Breakdown (i.e., "Credit Mix")

tag
GregB
Valued Contributor

Re: FICO Score Breakdown (i.e., "Credit Mix")

At the risk of repeating myself......

Scorewatch is not a really good MONITORING software although it is the ONLY monitoring product available that provides a really useful score.

The OP would not have been wrong to keep the monitoring procuct and simply purchase one EQ FICO report so that he has a real score. I hope it is obvious to most people that he is way wrong thinking he is getting a score that is accurate "+-2 points". IIlecs experience matches mine when he says his is usually about "+/- 50". Mine is currently off 58 and was recently off 75.

There are lots of different options and there is no option that is right for everyone. If I was only going to monitor one CRA, I would choose EX since it updates far sooner than the others. Adding Scorewatch gives me a useful score along with good monitoring. You can add monitoring on TU for free by signing up for CK. Just be sure to ignore all scores that aren't a FICO and all non-FICO advice.

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.