FICO Scores not changing on lenders end?

I have steadily watched, disputed, paid off things, etc. on my credit since two weeks ago, had accounts viewed as paid in full, had accounts deleted, had credit limits raised, had another error removed on all three reports. Paid for all three reports, I've watch my points go up from 14, 33 & 69 points on the three bureaus.

Pulled myFICO scores  a few days back and we 20, 30 & 40 points higher than the week before.

My lender just pulled them so we could hopfeully finish up our loose ends on our refi & nothing has moved. Not on mine or my husbands. Disputes are finished, what is the deal? Everything else has been fixed but the FICO scores from my lender... can we do a rapid rescore or how can I have the bureaus fix this asap? 

Getting bummed!

Moderator Emeritus

Re: FICO Scores not changing on lenders end?

I would look through your reports to see if the lender pulled a soft or hard inquiry on or slightly after the day they last said they pulled your reports. There are some examples in here of lenders saying they re-pulled only to use an older report or reports instead. If there are no inquiries, then they didn't re-pull. Also if they repulled, then by law they have to give you your reports if they used the report as a basis for approval/scores.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.