Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Simulator Accuracy?

tag
turninganewleaf
Regular Contributor

FICO Simulator Accuracy?

Is it realistic?  I currently have FICO 598.  According to the FICO simulator's best plan of action suggests I pay my credit card balances down 90-100% and I'm looking at a FICO score ranging 698-738.  Well, I will have all of my cc balances paid to $0 by the end of Dec. '07.  Can I really look forward to that FICO score????  If so, that would be great!

FICO 8/5/10; TU 724, EQ 702
FICO 6/9/09: TU 669, EQ 658, EX ???
FICO 7/20/07: TU 540; EQ 595, EX 544
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO Simulator Accuracy?

Its very likely you will see that jump, assuming you're never late paying, etc.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Weird! It deleted. I bumped it and it reappeared.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 08-14-2007 09:45 PM
Message 3 of 6
turninganewleaf
Regular Contributor

Hello pizza,

The link you attached says message has been deleted...
FICO 8/5/10; TU 724, EQ 702
FICO 6/9/09: TU 669, EQ 658, EX ???
FICO 7/20/07: TU 540; EQ 595, EX 544
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

turninganewleaf wrote:
Is it realistic?  I currently have FICO 598.  According to the FICO simulator's best plan of action suggests I pay my credit card balances down 90-100% and I'm looking at a FICO score ranging 698-738.  Well, I will have all of my cc balances paid to $0 by the end of Dec. '07.  Can I really look forward to that FICO score????  If so, that would be great!

I noticed that the best plan of action always uses 24 months along with whatever advice it's offering, so realistically it's predicting age along with your paying off those balances.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is the link. When I post links with out typing something else weird stuff happens. I think there might be a filter removing it.
http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&thread.id=34940
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.