Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO score alert of the same score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO score alert of the same score

I just got an alert on myfico score that states: Your FICO score has decreased from 578 to 578

Where another score jumped up 87 points due to a new account. The remaining 2 according to myfico aren't showing up when I"m subscribed to one of them where it appeared the same day as the one that jumped 87 points. I'm starting to think that myfico is less and less a reliable source for any credit score or tracking. 

Is tehre anyone I can contact to get my money back for this bogus credit tracking?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Re: FICO score alert of the same score

@Anonymous wrote:

I just got an alert on myfico score that states: Your FICO score has decreased from 578 to 578

Where another score jumped up 87 points due to a new account. The remaining 2 according to myfico aren't showing up when I"m subscribed to one of them where it appeared the same day as the one that jumped 87 points. I'm starting to think that myfico is less and less a reliable source for any credit score or tracking. 

Is tehre anyone I can contact to get my money back for this bogus credit tracking?

I recieved a similar alert for TU today. Multiple times. It seems like a glitch. 

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.