New Contributor
Mindnumb

Re: FICO score and light credit checks.

I want your service, but like the others, am not going to give up a credit pull, and my scores are well above your minimum. I offered to pay a year in advance to keep from getting a pull, and was told you couldn't do it.

BTW, Time Warner Cable (who I despise) also did a pull after I was told they would not. I'm stuck with them because I can't afford another hard pull. I've not applied for new credit in 6 years, but I am showing 4 pulls (landlord; Electricity; Cable; New checking account (no credit);, in the last 6 months because of a job required move. I paid the gas and water companies an extra deposit to keep from having a pull.

Good luck in your business though. In a year or so, I may have a hard pull to spare, and will be calling.
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: FICO score and light credit checks.

idjeepguy wrote:
I don't think that could have been us. we only pull our credit checks with the customers permission and we have to get the last 4 of their social along with their adress. After that is waiting for about 30sec (sometimes longer as our ONE server is located in denver) and we get a message that our client is either approved or not. I am sure there is someone here that could read this and know (more likly than not) if that sounds like a soft check or a hard pull.
Jeremy

The INQ's were deleted without me getting 1K X2 from them.
I was teasing you, but I am sure it was someone just like you that miskeyed. I bet they got DENIED anyways.

My EQ is the lowest- Directtv and Echostar.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+