cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO score on credit card statements?

tag
bdhu2001
Valued Contributor

Re: FICO score on credit card statements?

@Revelate wrote:

@bdhu2001 wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@bdhu2001 wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

TrustedID is a different sort of risk analysis; namely, they market their Identity Theft Score, or your risk for having your identity stolen or some such.

This isn't a credit scoring algorithm of any sort unless they provide some other bit which they don't advertise, but I can't imagine they would and not put it out there like every other vendor on the planet (Lifelock being one of their competitors as an example).

I know, but they also give you your FICO score & report for all three agencies annually.  When you first sign up, they give you your score from all three agencies.   After that, TrustedID gives you your Equifax score monthly.  Lifelock gives you your TransUnion score monthly.  Here's a link to site that gives you comparison http://www.nextadvisor.com/identity_theft_protection_services/compare.php on the theft protection services.

Hehe, you were faster than me, I saw that, then dug a little deeper and edited my post: you requoted my idiocy for posterity, well done sir! Smiley Happy  Though you quoted and posted ~10 min later I'd note hehe.

It's not a FICO score though, see the revised message I posted up above.

True that.  My appologies.  It's not a true FICO for all three Bureaus, but since it's lower than my FICO bankcard score, I'm hoping it's close enough to my FICO enhanced mortgage.  Since a new mortgage loan is what I want, in the next year, I'll watch that score along with my FICO bankcard scores listed on my credit card statements. Trying to get my mortgage score above 760 so shooting for 800 doesn't hurt.

Pretty much nobody is using the mortgage-enhanced FICO to my knowledge; GSE's still on FICO '04, and it wasn't introduced till FICO '08.  

Update.  My Experian FICO bankcard listed on my statement is now 808.

Original Mortgage maturity Sept 2044; Refi maturity Dec 2030
Starting Score: EX 751 EQ 720 TU 737 on 4/9/14
Current Score: EX 849 EQ 835 TU 843
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.