Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO scores

tag
Norway64
Established Member

FICO scores

I just received these scores from Privacy Matters,  but am curious if they are FICO scores.  if theyre not, should these be close to the actual FICO score or are they impostors.   Id appreciate hearing from anyone that has knowledge of this.

Starting Score: 734
Current Score: 850 Equ, 846 Exp
Goal Score: 850

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: FICO scores

no, i don't believe they are.

Message 2 of 6
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Hi....No...

The scores from Privacy Matters are "Credit Scores." They are not FICO scores.

There is no way to know how close they might be to your FICO scores.

Message 3 of 6
AndySoCal
Valued Contributor

They are not FICO scores. You should read the article on credit monitering sercvice (CMS) posted Ilecs in the general credit topics forum it is very well done.

FICO Scores XPN v8 802 V2 831 (SDFCU) TUC 803 v8 EFX 807 (10/2023)
Discover 09/90 19,000, JCPenney 10/2008 4,700 US Bank Cash 12,000 Citibank Custom Cash 5/2015 11,100 State Dept. FCU 15,000 06/2023 , 02/2024 Redstone FCU Signature VISA 10,000 Banking: Ally Bank Credit Unions: Lafayette FCU Fortera FCU State Department FCU Pelican CU

Pelican State CU Redstone FCU

Message 4 of 6
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

There are only a few places to get FICO scores, and one of them is here at myFICO.lol

If you want to save money, wait for the discount code.......Google "myFICO discount code"

Then use the code when buying the FICO score....Just a hint, I figured out, If they are going to have a discount it is 

the last 2 weeks of the month.Now watch since I said that, they will change the way they do it.LOLSmiley Tongue

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 5 of 6
Norway64
Established Member

Thanks Lightnin...I will wait and purchase at the discounted price.   Man Happy

Starting Score: 734
Current Score: 850 Equ, 846 Exp
Goal Score: 850

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.