Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Few questions..

tag
hautemama
Regular Contributor

Few questions..

Just had a few questions.  I recently had a 60 day and 30 day late fm student loan deleted.  These lates occured in 02/2007.  My Scorewatch sent me an alert, showing a measly +5 point increase.  Is this correct? When I viewed my alert, all it said was that it changed from term showing "not reported" to term being 120 months.  I'm confused.  I thought lates cost more points than this??

Also, how accurate is True credit??  I went directly to the Experian online site, which shows no lates from this account while True credit is showing the 60 day late still remains. 

Also, how do I update my scores? I updated my 3 in 1 reports, and scores have not changed at all.

Message Edited by hautemama on 02-17-2008 11:21 PM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Few questions..

hautemama, your scores are updated at that moment in time when you or someone pulls your credit report(s).

Your scores change only when something changes in your CR. Age of accounts and the lates, utils, cli's, etc.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.