Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico 08

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico 08

Hi all,

I probably sound a little stupid for asking this question but I am curious to know what this fico 08 is going to consist of?  Is it going to be whole new scoring system, can someone explain??
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fico 08

If you do a search on here for Fico08 there are a LOT of threads describing it!  Smiley Happy

Good luck!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you...
Message 3 of 7
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the links

your great
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

From my understanding the only real big changes are ignoring AU accounts and adding in more UTL scoring for installments. The rest was fine tuning of what already is being used. But it's going to be a long while before it will be used from what I hear.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 07-28-2008 05:47 PM
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

ilovepizza wrote:
From my understanding the only real big changes are ignoring AU accounts and adding in more UTL scoring for installments. The rest was fine tuning of what already is being used. But it's going to be a long while before it will be used from what I hear.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 07-28-2008 05:47 PM

Another significant change is that one baddie won't hurt you as badly if you have several other accounts in good standing, but multiple baddies will hurt more than they do currently.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.