Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico 9

tag
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Fico 9

my bank states that they use auto enhanced fico 9, can anybody tell me their experience with this or how a consumer may see this version??

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fico 9

@Shawndoe79 wrote:

my bank states that they use auto enhanced fico 9, can anybody tell me their experience with this or how a consumer may see this version??

Welcome to the forums.

Are you sure they said Fico 9 and not 8?  There is no way to see your Fico 9 auto enhanced score.  Very few lenders are using Fico 9 for anything.  What bank?

Message 2 of 12
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Yes they said auto enhanced fico 9.  The bank is first commerce credit union here in Tallahassee Florida 

Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
Message 3 of 12
EW800
Valued Contributor

Interesting.  I believe this is the first that I have heard of FICO 9 being used out in the real world, as I know it can takes years for some of these new models to catch on.  It will be interesting to see if we hear of more reports of FICO 9 use in the coming months.  

I know I would love to know what my FICO 9 scores are...

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shawndoe79 wrote:

Yes they said auto enhanced fico 9.  The bank is first commerce credit union here in Tallahassee Florida 

That's the first I've heard of anyone using it.  It could be years if ever most creditors start using it.  Heck some are still stuck on the 04 model (mortgage lenders)

Message 5 of 12
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Yes I'm just as shocked as you guys are. I asked them did they mean fico 8 and currently awaiting a reply. I will let u know what they say tomorrow. 

Message 6 of 12
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

This is the response I received after asking if they meant fico 8.  "

Fico 9 is the latest version that was introduced in late 2014, and we also use this for our credit cards as well.

We'd be happy to discuss our loan products and some options with you."

Message 7 of 12
sarahlee7
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Shawndoe79 wrote:

That's the first I've heard of anyone using it.  It could be years if ever most creditors start using it.  Heck some are still stuck on the 04 model (mortgage lenders)

USBank pulled an 02 on me this year.

Message 8 of 12
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

I did not even know Fico 9 existed Smiley Embarassed

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shawndoe79 wrote:

This is the response I received after asking if they meant fico 8.  "

Fico 9 is the latest version that was introduced in late 2014, and we also use this for our credit cards as well.

We'd be happy to discuss our loan products and some options with you."

Thanks for the update.  They definitely have to be one of the few.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.