Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico Score Blues Music Video

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico Score Blues Music Video

Have any of you watched the Credit Score Blues music video available at http://www.creditdvd.com/t-creditScoreBluesKarokee.aspx?  It's a very entertaining video (available as a free download) about FICO scores.  The song is performed by the group Oakland Zone and the words are at the bottom of the screen meaning you can sing along!  Its catchy melody and clever words create one of the most entertaining formats I have ever witnessed when it comes to discussing FICO scores.  The song uses various examples of real life FICO score issues which allows everyone to relate to it!  Once again, it's amazingly entertaining, captivating and even a little addicting.  It’s a FREE download so you can watch it as many times as you like (lord knows it will be a lot)! Have fun with it!  I'm sure you will find it as entertaining as I do!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Fico Score Blues Music Video

Brilliant  Smiley Happy

As I said a few months ago - learn the rules and play the game  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.