Not applicable

Fico Score over 760

3 scores: 787; 790; 805 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fico Score over 760

Congrats! Where did you get your scores?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thru Transunion, Equifax and Experian.  You have to go to the Experian site for their score as you can't get it  thru  MyFico anymore.  Otherwise, the other two I got thru My Fico when I got my credit report.

Message 3 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Thru Transunion, Equifax and Experian.  You have to go to the Experian site for their score as you can't get it  thru  MyFico anymore.  Otherwise, the other two I got thru My Fico when I got my credit report.

Hello and welcome.

The two scores from myFICO are accurate but the Experian score is called a Plus score and does not correlate to Experian FICO scores in any way. No one has been able to pull their own Experian FICO score since February of 2009. Creditors can pull Experian and also there is a CU in Pennsylvania that supplies that information to it's members only.

The fact that it is close to TU and EQ is pure coincidence I'm afraid.

But hey!!!  The other two are great scores!!!

From a BK years ago to:
9/09 EX pulled by lender 802
3/10 EQ- 800
6/10 TU -772

You can do the same thing with hard work

Credit Scoring 101
Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads
Whats In Your FICO Score

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting, as the printout I did of the info received from Experian was noted as a credit score and not given any other title until in the middle of the info.  There it  was noted as "Your Experian Plus Score".  They gave the same info as to how to keep or improve your credit score, along with what hurts your credit score.  They also offered a link to get the TransUnion and Equifax Credit report and score. 

I believe I heard that the Government is discussing legislation to make the credit score part of the credit report.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.