Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico Score

Hello everyone,

Would anyone be able to explain why my Fico score (654) provided by transunion thur my Barclays rewards card is higher then my transunion score (pulled thru 3 in one producted by equifax) of (620) both where updated today. Shouldn't my Fico always be lower than the credit scores pulled regardless of which product I used to pull the credit scores.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fico Score

The Fico provided by Barclays is Fico 08. Which version is EQ providing?

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It appears that the scores provided by EQ are not actual Fico scores:

The credit scores provided under the offers described here use the Equifax Credit Score, which is a proprietary credit model developed by Equifax. The Equifax Credit Score and 3-Bureau credit scores are each based on the Equifax Credit Score model, but calculated using the information in your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit files

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The credit scores provided under the offers described here use the Equifax Credit Score, which is a proprietary credit model developed by Equifax. The Equifax Credit Score and 3-Bureau credit scores are each based on the Equifax Credit Score model, but calculated using the information in your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit files

It depends.  Equifax provides both their proprietary scores which are FAKOs and they give out the FICO 04 model

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It depends.  Equifax provides both their proprietary scores which are FAKOs and they give out the FICO 04 model

Do they provide Fico 04 scores for TU or just EQ?

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Do they provide Fico 04 scores for TU or just EQ?

Just EQ?  The TU 94 score is not available anywhere AFAIK 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks CAPTOOL. I think you're dead on with your explaination. I have learn so much on this site but have never posted any questions. Thanks for the rapid responses guys.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.