Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico Simulator works great!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fico Simulator works great!

So I ran the simulator to see if I can get my scores to jump..

It's telling me that if I pay down my revolving debt/open accounts $877 each month, for two months, my scores will increase 30 points across the board.

Is there any validity to this?

It would effectively push my FICO 8 scores above 800.

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It's telling me that if I pay down my revolving debt/open accounts $877 each month, for two months, my scores will increase 30 points across the board.

Do it and let us know.

Message 12 of 17
RonM21
Valued Contributor

It's good that the simulator works for some. For me personally, I look at any simulator only as a tool. I don't expect it to be dead on in any way. But it could give me a general range.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going to give it my best shot to match their estimates and I will let you all know how close it came.

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

My CK FAKO's are more accurate than FICO sims.

Message 15 of 17
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Do it and let us know.

^this

But this also means you can't change your reports in any other ways. No apps, no INQs, etc.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lhcole77 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Do it and let us know.

^this

But this also means you can't change your reports in any other ways. No apps, no INQs, etc.

I'm not planning on pulling my scores in anyway. Trying to tighten up for mortgage pre-approval in August so I will only be paying down balances. Wish me luck!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.