Did you mean: 

Fico data for those seeking a web based loan

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fico data for those seeking a web based loan

@Anonymous wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

Weirdsauce; any thoughts why the auto-enhanced scores specifically were higher?  Having the second open installment loan for mix of credit maybe?

Your 04 classic score took something of a beating between AAOA change and inquiries presumably in addition to any potential CFA penalty.

No clue on the first, and I think you nailed it on the second. My AAoA dropped a ton between the two reports.

Huh; wonder if AAOA is nowhere near as important in FICO 8 as it was in FICO 04?  That would certainly help explain a number of people over the years here with markedly higher FICO 8's than 04 scores in addition to the major installment utilization change.

If I read your post right, you gained a couple FICO 8 between first and second report?

Mind doing a quick before and after AAOA calc?

        
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I read your post right, you gained a couple FICO 8 between first and second report?

Gained 11 points from 805 to 816. I'm pretty sure that can be traced to the huge drop in remaining balance on the small installment loan. 

Mind doing a quick before and after AAOA calc?

Before was 5.4 years, now is 3.6 years. 7 new accounts, and 3 new inquiries showing in this file, 

Message 12 of 13
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Intresting, thanks!

        
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.