Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico for all 3 Bureaus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico for all 3 Bureaus

Could some one help me out here (Brammy maybe) I just paid for all 3 of my scores through MyFico and was wondering if they are the actual Fico scores or if that is the Credit bureaus score. I know there is supose to be a differance and why wont it let me do a simulation for the Experian report like it does for the other 2. Plus one more question how accurate is the simulation well ok 2 more questions and which number do you use as to how much your score will increase since they give a pretty good lead way on that.
Thanks in Advance
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay here goes

nikkoslilmouse wrote:
Could some one help me out here (Brammy maybe) I just paid for all 3 of my scores through MyFico and was wondering if they are the actual Fico scores or if that is the Credit bureaus score. I know there is supose to be a differance and why wont it let me do a simulation for the Experian report like it does for the other 2. Plus one more question how accurate is the simulation well ok 2 more questions and which number do you use as to how much your score will increase since they give a pretty good lead way on that.
Thanks in Advance

The scoes you get here from myfico are the true mortgage FICO scores.  As a matter of fact here and Equifax are the only two places to get your true FICO score.  As far as the simulation is concerned, I'm not sure.  I tried the same thing and only get it for EQ (havent pulled TU yet).  The simulation is pretty accurate based on the scoring model.  However there are ways to improve your score beyond that and keep in mind, the simulation is based on the average score in your range, factors on your credit report may vary,

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

Brammy,
 Thank you for your help. I pulled all three reports through MyFico and I got the scores and could not figure out if they were those that the bureaus gave (useless when wanting a morgage) or the actual Fico so thank you for your help. Trying to keep tabs on it so I know when I can get a morgage loan. 
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.