Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico score 974???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico score 974???

I just pulled my score (for the first time ever) from TransUnion and it was 974. Is this even possible? I thought the scores only went up to 850.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fico score 974???

That's ultra impressive for a Vantage Score. 2nd highest I've ever seen. Congrats. If you wanted to know your TransUnion FICO score the only place to buy it from is MyFICO.com. Still for a TransUnion Vantage score that is incredibly high!!! I think the Vantage max is 990.

Please if you buy your FICO score please post it here. I would love to see the difference.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 10-10-2007 06:03 PM
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks ilovepizza. I bought the score on annualcreditreport.com. I just picked TransUnion because I had looked up my credit history in the past on one of the E's and I couldn't remember which one. I never bought the score before, though. I was just curious this time.
Message 3 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Whoa, that is amazing. FICO's run from 300 (I think) to 850, so yours is definitely not a FICO score, but that's one heck of a FAKO.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 5
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

Holy Batman! 974!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.