New Visitor
target

Fico score 974???

I just pulled my score (for the first time ever) from TransUnion and it was 974. Is this even possible? I thought the scores only went up to 850.
Senior Contributor
ilovepizza

Re: Fico score 974???

[ Edited ]
That's ultra impressive for a Vantage Score. 2nd highest I've ever seen. Congrats. If you wanted to know your TransUnion FICO score the only place to buy it from is MyFICO.com. Still for a TransUnion Vantage score that is incredibly high!!! I think the Vantage max is 990.

Please if you buy your FICO score please post it here. I would love to see the difference.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 10-10-2007 06:03 PM
If we never set higher goals we would never get as far.
sol, credit 101, acr, abbreviations, calc
New Visitor
target

Thanks ilovepizza. I bought the score on annualcreditreport.com. I just picked TransUnion because I had looked up my credit history in the past on one of the E's and I couldn't remember which one. I never bought the score before, though. I was just curious this time.
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Whoa, that is amazing. FICO's run from 300 (I think) to 850, so yours is definitely not a FICO score, but that's one heck of a FAKO.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Established Contributor
scramblingin2007

Holy Batman! 974!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}