Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico score

tag
Moneyman007
New Visitor

Fico score

Long story short, I am a financial advisors that did a bankruptcy almost exactly 5 years ago. Lost 1 million plus in real-estate net worth during the crash so I just Bk-ed the whole situation. I make plenty of money and have had perfect credit rebuilding since the BK and had just about 700 scores across all three credit bureaus. Five or so months back all 3 my credit scores plummeted to 635-650 apiece. I went through the ceiling and called my fico to see what in the world was happening. All I had been doing for almost the last 5 years was immaculate bill paying, no late anything ever since the BK and my fico told me that the 3 bureaus now use a different mathematical algorithm to compute your scores and this is just the conclusion that they drawn now. If this is the case my credit now, after stellar payments and being perfect for almost 5 years; my credit scores are what they were a month after I filled my bankruptcy almost 5 years ago. Is this correct and if so how is anyone supposed to make headway under these new algorithms?

PS: Thank you for your urgent attention to this matter!!!!!!!!!

Moneyman007            bwmemphis@gmail.com

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.