Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico score

I just got a credit report pulled from equifax. Boy I tell you what this myfico is a bunch of crap my score from them is 557 but my fico has me at 609. I am starting to believe that all of these credit monitor services are full of crap. These scores are just a game to them to get money out of you. So my 584 tu number probably wrong to but I aint sure just yet cause I am waiting on my report and score in the mail. My experian is at 624 which I suspect thats a lie to. But I will be pulling a report directly from them to. But I know i was at 554 in December. So please tell me how in the hell these sites come up with these numbers. All i can say is that my vantage scores was closer than my fico scores. So who is correct. I dont know anymore. About to give up. I paid every thing off on my report but screwed up by not at least trying to have them removed. I have a lot of accounts on my report but they are all paid off. I even consolidated my student loans. So now It show them all paid off but the 1 account. But I am current on that. The only thing I can think off is that these credit bureaus dont update their scores every time something happens. Maybe it takes a few months and these fico score reflect those projections. I aint sure. But I know i am bum out now. Cause I though I was doing things right. Oh well i will continue to rebuild my credit no matter what these site say about my numbers. I will for now on pull my reports every 3 to 4 months from each credit bureaus. So guys be careful and do your own home work dont rely solely on these sites. Even though these scores get you excited they just aint correct.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.