Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Figuring it all out

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Figuring it all out

Morning all..
So as FICO obsessed as I have just recently become, I have read so many threads my head is spinning...just did a $14,000 payoff to revolving 2/25 that has not hit the CRA's yet and Im hoping for any info on a poss score jump estimate.....so, here goes

Credit History  8yr 5mo

Revolving Bal $15,587 after pays hit will be $3827

1 Instal acct  Bal $598

UTIL  103% After pays hit will be 21%

Mortgage Bal $131,546-includes HELOC reporting as  real estate acct

Total # of Accounts 16

Accounts with Bal 9  after pays hit will be 5

Inq past 2 yrs 2

Collections 1 from 12/01 due to drop 11/08 but I just GW'd them

2-30 day lates 1 in Jan '07 one Nov '07 and 2-60 day lates 1 in Feb '07 one Dec '07
so 1 30 and 1 60 are  1 year old the other 30 and 60 are 4 and 3 months old
Have disputed as  I always pay electronically and I KNOW I wasnt late like this...I HATE WFNNB

Avg Acct Age 3 yrs

Stupid FICO score for all this mess  now is  EQ 564....anyone want to gaze into their crystal ball and predict any type of score bump after the changes hit???

Thanks

Message Edited by madameozzie on 03-12-2008 06:45 AM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Figuring it all out

@Anonymous wrote:
Morning all..
So as FICO obsessed as I have just recently become, I have read so many threads my head is spinning...just did a $14,000 payoff to revolving 2/25 that has not hit the CRA's yet and Im hoping for any info on a poss score jump estimate.....so, here goes

Credit History  8yr 5mo

Revolving Bal $15,587 after pays hit will be $3827

1 Instal acct  Bal $598

UTIL  103% After pays hit will be 21%

Mortgage Bal $131,546-includes HELOC reporting as  real estate acct

Total # of Accounts 16

Accounts with Bal 9  after pays hit will be 5

Inq past 2 yrs 2

Collections 1 from 12/01 due to drop 11/08 but I just GW'd them

2-30 day lates 1 in Jan '07 one Nov '07 and 2-60 day lates 1 in Feb '07 one Dec '07
so 1 30 and 1 60 are  1 year old the other 30 and 60 are 4 and 3 months old
Have disputed as  I always pay electronically and I KNOW I wasnt late like this...I HATE WFNNB

Avg Acct Age 3 yrs

Stupid FICO score for all this mess  now is  EQ 564....anyone want to gaze into their crystal ball and predict any type of score bump after the changes hit???

Thanks

Message Edited by madameozzie on 03-12-2008 06:45 AM

Madameozzie, it's the Great ByrdMan here to read your future and give a FICO score estimate...Not quite.  But, I will provide a link for you to do an estimate with all of the nice, new information that you have provided.  Only use info from on CRA at a time and estimate your score.  http://www.myfico.com/FICOCreditScoreEstimator/Default.aspx   GL

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks oh great and wise ByrdMan....I'll try and play with it later...I have trials all morning but should get around to it hopefully this afternoon....
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gosh I love it here! Smiley Happy

Do I detect an attorney in our midst? shhhhhhhh, don't advertise the fact. You'll be slammed with requests. Smiley Happy

On the other hand you may get some business. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL...no, not an attorney, if I was I would definitely have been able to pay off more of my debt load than  the little bit I did at the end of February!  Im a Deputy Court Clerk...and sadly I have seen and heard it all.....
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.