Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First score

tag
slicemans
Regular Contributor

First score

I have acapital one card that is 5 months. I have read the minium is 6 months and no disputed account.

My questions is what happens when you made a dispute? Will it be more than 6 months to generate a score?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: First score

@slicemans wrote:

I have acapital one card that is 5 months. I have read the minium is 6 months and no disputed account.

My questions is what happens when you made a dispute? Will it be more than 6 months to generate a score?

If your dispute is on your only tl /credit card, then it will not factor into your score.  Therefore, your score will not generate until you have met the minimum requirements 

• At least one account that has been open for six months or more
  • At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the credit bureau with in the past six months
  • No indication of deceased on the credit report (Please note: if you share an account with another person this may affect you if the other account holder is reported deceased).

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.