Valued Contributor
dodfire

Re: Funds added to Capitol One Secured Card?????

knightlynews wrote:
Spoke to Cap1, they wouldnt tell me the reporting date! They told me my due date of the 15th, and my cycle end date of the 18th every month. Im assuming the 18th would be it. If so, I'll have the funds on 4/18 to pay my utilization down to 1-9%! Hopefully, if I can pay it before 930 am, it would before they send their reports to the bureaus. How many pts on average are given for 1-9% utilization?

As for how many points....nobody really knows. It is different for each person depending on your own situation. Take a look at this thread it will answer a lot of your questions.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/Credit-Scoring-101-START-HERE/td-p/8169

*8/10/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}