Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting FICO scores from Credit card companies that HP and that approved you

tag
MidnightJester
Frequent Contributor

Getting FICO scores from Credit card companies that HP and that approved you

Is it possible to recieve your FICO scores or reports that they used to approve you. I am about to app to

Barclays

AMEX

Chase

I am planning on trying to call and reconsider my I hope APPROVED new Credit Lines in the best to increase CL, or the ugly end of the credit pool to get APPROVED. Either way can you sweet talk them into giving you SCORE's and or REPORTS's. I know if Declined they send it to you. but what about if approved.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Getting FICO scores from Credit card companies that HP and that approved you

Reports yes from the CB not from them if denied 

Fico scores yes only if your not offered the best terms or denied  then by law they have to supply you with the score 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
MidnightJester
Frequent Contributor

Re: Getting FICO scores from Credit card companies that HP and that approved you

So if APPROVED and they dont give you the lowest APR they offer possible.. they should offer you a score if you ask them for it?

Can you also ask what score model they used??

Message 3 of 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

@MidnightJester wrote:

So if APPROVED and they dont give you the lowest APR they offer possible.. they should offer you a score if you ask them for it?

Can you also ask what score model they used??

You don't even have to ask the score will come with the card...

Scoring model top secret and sometimes it makes no difference as Amex and Chase are known to apply their own internal mix after pulling your scores Lol 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.