Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Give a guy a break ...

MercyMe wrote:
Good morning, Tuscani!  Why does she object?  She's afraid, in part.  All of the bad hype about  shelters, perhaps.  The Homeless Voice organization, however, is quite different.  I won't go into all that.  :smileyhappy:  Anyway, I think a lot of it has to do with her son, as well.  She's afraid of being separated from him, and that hinders her options as far as state assistance goes.  I'm not real sure what his whole story is; but her's is tragic, to be sure. 

I'm glad I brought this "before the board", before I did anything STUPID!!!!  Thanks, guys.

me

I can understand the separation anxiety. It's too bad the shelters won't accomadate.. Not knowing how they work and the in and outs I don't think it would be fair of me to elaborate or talk down on them eventhough that is my first intuition. Perhaps the it is not about the shelter not wanting to, but are unable to. I commend you though.. You have a good heart for geniunely wanting to help.. you are a great person!  
Frequent Contributor
MercyMe

Re: Give a guy a break ...

Please don't give me credit I don't deserve.  A great person?  Nah.  A fairly good person?  Yeah.  A fairly good person with plenty of room for improvement.  That's me!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}