Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Growing Angst Over ScoreWatch Value

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Growing Angst Over ScoreWatch Value

I have been watching both my TC FAKOs and my MFSW EQ FICO as CC util gets paid down and reported. I can all but wager on FAKO increases as low util gets reported, but my EQ FICO remains virtually static. Nine alerts since 5/28. Most recent alert was yesterday, 6/24.

Either util ain't counting for much, or the MFSW alerts and associated FICO score updates appear little more than JAFOs (Just Another FAKO Offered).

Continuing to watch.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Growing Angst Over ScoreWatch Value

@Anonymous wrote:
I have been watching both my TC FAKOs and my MFSW EQ FICO as CC util gets paid down and reported. I can all but wager on FAKO increases as low util gets reported, but my EQ FICO remains virtually static. Nine alerts since 5/28. Most recent alert was yesterday, 6/24.
Either util ain't counting for much, or the MFSW alerts and associated FICO score updates appear little more than JAFOs (Just Another FAKO Offered).
Continuing to watch.

Surprised Noah. For some reason EQ is a beech to get points out of. TU seems a bit more friendly for me anyway. I have been getting both EQ and FI SW and neither is all that great. FYI if you haggle they will let you have it for $50. I'm going with TC only for a while. Constantly watching the scores every week waiting for items to report is getting to me. Long term oriented from here on out. Not applying for anymore credit got the car refi'd. I'm gonna let the cake bake and just turn the other way for a while.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

"""Surprised Noah. For some reason EQ is a beech to get points out of."""

I don't understand what you mean that EQ is hard to get points out of they all should be the same in the sense that Fico is the one that give you points not EQ. I do agree EQ is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. (plus one more OOOOooo)
Message 3 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

diggumsmacks wrote:

I don't understand what you mean that EQ is hard to get points out of they all should be the same in the sense that Fico is the one that give you points not EQ. I do agree EQ is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. (plus one more OOOOooo)

Only recently I have noticed EQ slow.
Message 4 of 5
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Same report. TU jumps 33 EQ 21. Same exact report.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.