cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP? HOW DO YOU CORRECT FICO WRONG REPORTING?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP? HOW DO YOU CORRECT FICO WRONG REPORTING?

ok,

MY CREDIT REPORTS HAVE ALL BEEN FIXED.

1) IT SHOWS THAT I HAVE TWO CAR LOANS ALL PAID ON TIME NEVER LATE

2) I DON'T HAVE ANY ACCOUNTS IN COLLECTIONS OR DELINQUINT.

3) MY CREDIT HISTORY IS OVER 10 YEARS LONG.

THE REASON FOR AMEX REFUSING TO INCREASE MY CREDIT LIMIT IS:

1) I HAVE A DELINQUINT ACCOUNT OR COLLECTIONS FILED ( NOT TRUE IT WAS FIXED ON ALL MY CREDIT REPORTS)

2) LACK OF RECENT INFORMATION ON INSTALLMENT ACCOUNTS ( NOT TRUE IT WAS FIXED ON ALL MY CREDIT REPORTS AND SHOWS I HAVE HAD TWO ONE PAID OFF LAST MONTH)

3) LENGTH OF TIME ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED ( NOT TRUE I HAVE ACCOUNTS GOING BACK TO 1998)

FICO is supposed to be pulling information from my credit reports? I've done what I could fixing my credit reports and now FICO is still showing wrong information. There is no phone number to call to talk to anyone. NO person to talk to at FICO, EXPERIAN, TRANS UNION, or EQUIFAX... THIS IS A NIGHTMARE... YOU HAVE A SOFTWARE THAT CAN WRECK PEOPLE'S LIVES AND YOU HAVE NOTHING THAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. WHAT DO I DO??

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
tufa4311
Established Contributor

Re: HELP? HOW DO YOU CORRECT FICO WRONG REPORTING?

@Anonymous wrote:

ok,

MY CREDIT REPORTS HAVE ALL BEEN FIXED.

1) IT SHOWS THAT I HAVE TWO CAR LOANS ALL PAID ON TIME NEVER LATE

2) I DON'T HAVE ANY ACCOUNTS IN COLLECTIONS OR DELINQUINT.

3) MY CREDIT HISTORY IS OVER 10 YEARS LONG.

THE REASON FOR AMEX REFUSING TO INCREASE MY CREDIT LIMIT IS:

1) I HAVE A DELINQUINT ACCOUNT OR COLLECTIONS FILED ( NOT TRUE IT WAS FIXED ON ALL MY CREDIT REPORTS)

2) LACK OF RECENT INFORMATION ON INSTALLMENT ACCOUNTS ( NOT TRUE IT WAS FIXED ON ALL MY CREDIT REPORTS AND SHOWS I HAVE HAD TWO ONE PAID OFF LAST MONTH)

3) LENGTH OF TIME ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED ( NOT TRUE I HAVE ACCOUNTS GOING BACK TO 1998)

FICO is supposed to be pulling information from my credit reports? I've done what I could fixing my credit reports and now FICO is still showing wrong information. There is no phone number to call to talk to anyone. NO person to talk to at FICO, EXPERIAN, TRANS UNION, or EQUIFAX... THIS IS A NIGHTMARE... YOU HAVE A SOFTWARE THAT CAN WRECK PEOPLE'S LIVES AND YOU HAVE NOTHING THAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. WHAT DO I DO??

Slow down. First, please stop YELLING. I understand you are upset but this can be figured out.

Next, what you are saying is not making sense. Your credit reports have deliquint info or they do not - there is no in between. If you have reviewed your latest credit report and there is no deliquent info then talk with AMEX, ask them exactly what info they are referring to. Once you have this info re-check your latest report, the same report from the same credit agency AMEX is using, and confirm it is not listed on it. If indeed it is not listed then go back to AMEX, speak to a supervisor, tell them you are looking at your report and the deliquency they are pointing out is not there - see where that takes you. We'll look into the other issues after this but they pretty much fall along the same lines. Someone is wrong here - you or AMEX, and this has nothing to do with FICO. Please remember what FICO does - it uses the credit reports supplied by Other companies, by the credit reporing agencies, to determine your FICO credit score. FICO does not modify your credit report - Experian, Transunion, and Equifax - those are the credit reporting agencies that administer your credit reports. Those 3 credit agencies put together your credit reports and are responsible for what's on them.

796 TU FICO 08 (08/2018)
758 TU FICO 08 (01/12/2016)
753 TU FICO 08 (11/21/2015)
740: EQ Score Power (Beacon 5.0) FICO 04 (01/23/2015)
755 TU FICO 08 (01/21/2015)
652 TU Lender Pull (06/10/2014)
665 TU FICO 08 (05/21/2014)
Goal: 800+
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.