tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP - I HAVE A TU MIDDLE SCORE!

Good Day,

I happen to be unlucky enough to have the following scores:

MYFICO.com – TU 705  EQ 755

EXPERIAN.com – EX 690

Assuming all above scores are accurate….a certain lender pulled up a TU 677 today which severely hurts.  Possibly a TU 04???

I can not find any information regarding appropriate lenders to use, as I read in these forums that the MY FICO TU is a TU 98, therefore, I should be trying to use lenders that use this TU 98 score, correct?

Thefore, people must know through sheer intuition what scoring lenders use, however, I can not find it.  Maybe someone can help.

Thanks,

EL
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: HELP - I HAVE A TU MIDDLE SCORE!

Welcome to the forums!

The TU score from myFICO is a TU98. If you pulled the score from here and from your lender at the the same time, and nothing happened to cause a score drop, then it is highly likely that your lender is using TU04. You may want to call them to verify, just to make sure nothing bad happened to your TU report. Most lenders do pull TU04 and that could easily explain the score differential.

You can always shop around with different lenders or ask around to make sure they are using TU98. The extra inquiries won't hurt your score so as long as you apply within at least a 2 week window of time.

Message 2 of 3
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: HELP - I HAVE A TU MIDDLE SCORE!

The EX score is a FAKO so your middle score could be your EX score or better yet your EQ score if your EX score is higher than your EQ score.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.