Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW WORKS WITH 6 COLLECTION ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HOW WORKS WITH 6 COLLECTION ?

I know some people with great experience about remove collection and so , please coaching me which ones should I work for remove and which one just leave it as is ?

1) NOV 2013      $2387

2) MAY 2013.        $339

3) AUG 2012.         $626

4) FEB 2014.           $2640

5)JAN 2014.             $98

6) JUN 2015.             $841

my curntly credit score :

611 (Experian),614, (EX) 637 (TU)

thanks guys ,

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: HOW WORKS WITH 6 COLLECTION ?

Depends what your goals are.  If you're trying to improve your FICO score meaningfully, you need to get all of them off unfortunately: serious diminishing returns after you pass the initial sort into a dirty bucket.

I would actually post the details of each collection over in the Rebuilding forum as some CA's are known to work with folks, and others aren't.  If you do nothing you're looking at another 6 years of pain at least under current credit report timelines.

From a pure FICO perspective, I'd start with the most recent and work backwards; however, from a time efficiency one I'd post in Rebuilding.

        
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Revelate, for respond,

my plan is buy house for end of the next year if i able to remove most of my coolection and improve my fico score 4, for this i found one of the credit expert which already worked for some of my freinds credit collection. and they are very happey with result, i am working 12 hours  a day and no time pluse knowledge .he pulled my credit report and said; he can settle all collection account  and aslo said: some of the collecter they dont delet, and i have to wrok with different taktics. he is not charge me anything untill he got deletion letter from collection or removed from my credit report.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Revelate, for respond,

my plan is buy house for end of the next year if i able to remove most of my coolection and improve my fico score 4, for this i found one of the credit expert which already worked for some of my freinds credit collection. and they are very happey with result, i am working 12 hours  a day and no time pluse knowledge .he pulled my credit report and said; he can settle all collection account  and aslo said: some of the collecter they dont delet, and i have to wrok with different taktics. he is not charge me anything untill he got deletion letter from collection or removed from my credit report.

When I had collections on my CR I called the the creditors with the lowest amounts first. I then asked if I could pay for deletion. The ones who responded yes are the ones I paid first. If they told me the couldn't I paid those off last. Eventually all of them deleted the accounts once I paid in full. Everyone but that darn First Premier which is PIF but still haunts me because it's still reporting as a paid collection. Bye the way, anytime I called a creditor I had the money to PIF. The ones I didn't I made payment arrangements but I made sure once the account was PIF, the creditor promised to delete. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jdana70, thanks 

I know this is not easy deal with original collector or collection ( on the paper all semis to be easy but it's not on real when u r doing that )

can I ask you  , how many collection account u had and they removed from credit report and how much your Fico score incresed?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.