Regular Contributor
Skiffy

Re: Has this ever happened to any of you?

Exxon Mobil cards are in a transition between GEMB and Citibank. I don't think anyone's are re-reporting yet.
Contributor
antredd67

I found out when I purchased my house that my Ford Explorer's lease wasn't being reported on all three of my credit reports.  I was amazed that with my perfect payment history that my lease payments weren't being reported.  I called the company and asked them why weren't they reporting it, and they simply said because they don't.  So in other words, it appeared at that time that I didn't have any car payments.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

antredd67 wrote:
I found out when I purchased my house that my Ford Explorer's lease wasn't being reported on all three of my credit reports.  I was amazed that with my perfect payment history that my lease payments weren't being reported.  I called the company and asked them why weren't they reporting it, and they simply said because they don't.  So in other words, it appeared at that time that I didn't have any car payments.

I assume they are going to report it now? Make sure the TL lists all of your history to!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+