cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has this ever happened to any of you?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has this ever happened to any of you?

Exxon Mobil cards are in a transition between GEMB and Citibank. I don't think anyone's are re-reporting yet.
Message 11 of 13
antredd67
Contributor

I found out when I purchased my house that my Ford Explorer's lease wasn't being reported on all three of my credit reports.  I was amazed that with my perfect payment history that my lease payments weren't being reported.  I called the company and asked them why weren't they reporting it, and they simply said because they don't.  So in other words, it appeared at that time that I didn't have any car payments.
Message 12 of 13
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

antredd67 wrote:
I found out when I purchased my house that my Ford Explorer's lease wasn't being reported on all three of my credit reports.  I was amazed that with my perfect payment history that my lease payments weren't being reported.  I called the company and asked them why weren't they reporting it, and they simply said because they don't.  So in other words, it appeared at that time that I didn't have any car payments.

I assume they are going to report it now? Make sure the TL lists all of your history to!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.