creditpete

Help Ballpark my FICO score

AAoA - 9 years

No lates, no collections, no judgements

5 revolving accounts- 2 with 0 balance, 3 with 19.9k in total balances

52.3k in available credit (38% utilization)

1 installment account for a lease - good standing

2 mortgage accounts, 8 years old - good standing

Just wondering if its a good time to re-apply for our mortgage.  Looking for at least 700.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Help Ballpark my FICO score

There's not enough info. Have you pulled your FICO reports to at least get an idea? 

Your util is a bit high. I'd bring that down with at least one more CC at a $0 balance.

Valued Contributor
Gunnar419

Just guessing, of course, but I'd think 730-745 at least. That's unless there's something bad on your report that you may be unaware of. Could be higher, but I'd be surprised if you were under 700.

creditpete

[ Edited ]

i pulled them a couple of weeks ago before i paid down some balances - the fico score my lender pullled and the one i pulled were completely different.  so its useless to pull anything here.  just wondering your thoughts on a score.

i'll let you know when my scores are re-pulled early next week.

thanks!

4rmMiami2SC

The score you bought here on myfico was different then the lender!!?? Guess I'm getting my hopes up for a let down ; ( .. err it would be much better if they go by income instead of this credit stuff. Where the fico score at least somewhat close...?? Thanks for your time

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+