Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me Understand this situation guys.. please, thanks

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help me Understand this situation guys.. please, thanks

Here is my Question guys. What I have on my Experian is pretty much identical as my Equifax. I have 2 paid loan, I have two revolving account and one is new, and the other one is on collection, but according to TC it will be remove by Dec 09 maybe 01 10... Now my Equifax Fico score is 652 it just recently got up. Here is my question "Will the Experian fico score will be around same score or less?" You see according to Triple Advantage or the Experian website my score is 602 and I know its Fako. Do you guys have any idea or anything that can help me out with.. I would really appreciate it. Thanks guys

TU-552 I hate it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
cw81
Frequent Contributor

Re: Help me Understand this situation guys.. please, thanks

I don't think there is anyway to tell unless you  get a mortgage lender  to pull  your report and give you the score  but I know different versions of FICO are used for scoring for the different  CRAs  so there are slight differences. 

Its funny how things work I have  a cleaner  EQ report than  EX but  when I had  access to Ex  it was consistently about 5- 10 pts higher than EQ  go figure.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've notice that too. My lender pulled my report and score back in march and my EX is higher than my EQ it was pretty much the same report.. Weird.... I am just hoping that it's not gonna be lower than 620, I hope its higher than 620 for my EX score. I really need that score to get preapprove for VA Loan.. My TU is not gonna get better till next year so my hope is on EX score.. Thank you for the response CW81.. Funny that my last and first initial and my DOB..
Message 3 of 4
cw81
Frequent Contributor

lol  they are initials of my  nickname and the year has significance in my life  . How soon do you need to get  to 620 ?  I hope you do get there soon.  Good luck
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.